MGM MARTIN - SOLD OFF MARKET
Ideally set on level 8 of Mascot's distinguished 'Avantra Residences'. This designer two-bedroom apartment is completed with high end finishes, smart technology, open plan living and an oversized balcony for entertaining.
Avantra residences offer the integration of urban luxury and technology with resort-style ambience to deliver the ultimate modern lifestyle. A 'rooftop retreat', with a series of private spaces, is an ideal place to enjoy the greenery or simply take in the views of the city & beyond.
Located at the doorstep of everything you need for the ultimate urban/city lifestyle. Positioned in Sydney's flourishing Mascot Station Precinct.
What's important to you?
Two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms & parkingStunning light-filled open plan living and dining areaOversized balcony with park aspect perfect for entertainingStylish kitchen with gas and stainless-steel appliancesGenerous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & main with ensuiteHigh quality bathrooms with superior finishes, heated towel railsDucted air conditioning, internal laundry, and video intercomHome automation system, keyless entry with fingerprint or passcode accessLuxury inclusions wine cabinet, satellite TV, Samsung biometric door lockResort style facilities, include pool, sauna, gym and communal BBQ area
The local's point of view;
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– Its an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville's Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb's world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it's just a few minutes' drive to the domestic and international airports.