MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Located on the ground floor of a boutique block of twelve, this contemporary fully renovated one-bedroom apartment offers ultimate convenience and features an appealing layout with the bonus of no common walls and parking space on title. Located just 8-kilometres from Sydney's CBD, this unique setting is packed with appeal for the first home buyer or astute investor looking for a fantastic entry into a rapidly redeveloping suburb. Only a short walk from Mascot's vibrant shopping hub and train station precinct.
What's important to you?
Light-filled interiors throughout with premium finishes Living area fronted by windows opens onto a balconyBrand new modern style kitchen with gas cookingFully tiled flooring & fresh paint work throughout Opulent bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles Parking space on title and shared external laundry Secure & boutique block of only 12, no common wallsReap the benefits of a rapidly redeveloping suburb
The local's point of view;
– Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
– This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery
– It's an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
– A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville's Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb's world class beaches
– If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it's just a few minutes' drive to the domestic and international airports.