MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM TERRACE APARTMENT + STUDY
PG06/11-15 Power Avenue, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this spacious and light filled two bedroom terrace stunning terrace. Situated in a perfect locale moments from lifestyle amenities and easy access to the city. This is a must to inspect.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Stunning north facing two bedroom plus study terrace overlooking the evergreen Alexandria Park
– Spread over 2 levels this property is flooded with all day sunlight and benefits from incredibly private and tranquil views
– Rear paved courtyard perfect for additional entertaining or storage of goods and provides the second convenient private security entrance to this terrace
– The extremely large gourmet kitchen contains Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample cupboard storage space
– There are two main sized bedrooms both with built ins, and the main has an adjoining ensuite and north facing balcony
– An additional study with built in desk provides the perfect opportunity to set up a home office or work space
– The main bathroom is fully tiled and has a shower over the bath
– There is an internal laundry with dryer, one off street secure car space and the property has secure private key entry only to front and rear gates
Where is it?
Located ideally for the inner city cafe lifestyle, enjoy a short walk to some of Sydney’s uber cool establishments such as The Grounds, Sopra, Fratelli Fresh, Kitchen by Mike, Il Cipro al Taglio and many more. Accessibility is what this area is all about, just a short walk to Redfern or Green Square Stations or a plethora of bus services on Wyndham Street, you are just minutes to the Sydney CBD, Surry Hills, Paddington, Erskineville Village, the airport and the Eastern beaches.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.