MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
L39/274 Botany Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this beautifully present 2 bedroom apartment located in the heart of Alexandria and only moments away from everything.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/.
Why make this your new home?
– Positioned on the sixth floor of the popular ‘Lincoln’ building within the ‘HUDSON’ complex
– Fresh, bright and substantial open plan living and dining
– Generous alfresco balcony positioned to enjoy tranquil vistas over the central courtyard areas
– Modern gas kitchen fitted with stainless appliances
– Study nook area, ample storage cupboards
– Lower level, whole floor master retreat enjoying an ensuite and built-in robes
– Second upper level, generously proportioned bedroom with robes
– Large concealed laundry, shadow line ceilings
– Lift access, intercom, single security car space
– Building includes a superb central courtyard area, pool, gym and visitors parking
Where is it?
– Convenience has been elevated to new levels with the IGA, gym and convenience stores just around the corner
– Step out to a wide array of express bus services easily transporting you to the CBD, airport and beaches
– Walk to Green Square Station which provides a one stop commute to the CBD
– Explore the vibrant café and restaurant culture within the surrounding streets brimming with popular award winning gourmet venues
– Those that can’t resist a bargain will enjoy the many major brand warehouse outlets that sit within the suburb
– Danks Street with its galleries and cool eateries is 1.4km away and within walking distance
– A leisurely stroll will bring you to Alexandria Park’s beautiful and restful grounds
– Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches
– Walk to Zetland’s Victoria Park precinct with its abundance of parks, library, East Village plaza and soon to be built aquatic and sports centre.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.