MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL TOWNHOUSE
G08/17 Joynton Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents The culmination of a stunning design and superb location, this dual level townhouse style apartment scores highly on comfort and liveability. Boasting a private entry ground floor setting, it mimics the feel of a terrace with excellent separation and outdoor areas on both levels. Enjoying a resort style ambience, its setting is 1st class an easy stroll to all amenities.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Bright interiors include a generous open plan living and dining
– Smart and contemporary, the stone wrapped kitchen is an ideal workspace boasting European appliances including a gas cooktop
– Step out to the generous alfresco terrace perfect for pets or outdoor entertaining
– Positioned on the upper level for privacy are two generous bedrooms both fitted with built-in robes
– One adjoins the large balcony with leafy garden views and the master boasts an ensuite and study nook
– The main bathroom incorporates a laundry area for convenience
– Live life to its fullest with a tropically inspired lagoon pool, spa, barbeque facilities, lap pool and tranquil gardens
Where is it?
Positioned on the fringe of Victoria Park and Waterloo with a real village atmosphere, this residence is primed to enjoy the best of both lifestyle precincts
It takes full advantage of the areas many green spaces enjoying beautiful Mary O’Brien Park and Tote Park just around the corner and easy walking distance to the dog-friendly and off-leash Joynton Park.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.