MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
G04/118 Joynton Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment. Situated on the ground floor of a security building – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Stylish and spacious apartment with generous private courtyard
– A free flowing living, dining and kitchen easily accommodates day-to-day needs or entertaining
– A wall of sliders opens the space out to the generous balcony boasting privacy and weather protection shutters
– Stylishly appointed, the stone wrapped kitchen includes a breakfast bench, glass splashback and stainless appliances with a gas cook top
– Two bedrooms are both generous with built in robes
– Utilising the space well a media/study nook is ideal for those that work from home
– Extras include built-in robes, ducted a/c, internal laundry, video intercom and secure parking
– Pet friendly
Where is it?
Eon’ enjoys a premium position in Victoria Park offering fine, executive living within tranquil and beautiful surrounds.
Woolwash Park is literally on the doorstep offering a serene place to catch the sun, walk the dog or for the children to play.
Stroll to Green Square library, the popular Mary O’Brien Park or Joynton Park. It’s just a few hundred metres to the new East Village with its fine array of shops, cafes and day-to-day services.
Short walk to Green Square Station which offers a one stop commute to Central. A multitude of bus services are just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to CBD and the 348 UNSW a Coogee.
Positioned just 4kms to the CBD, it offers a quick commute and it’s close to the international and domestic airports.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.