MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
C36/240 Wyndham Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – One Bedroom in “The Hudson” in Alexandria.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– A sensational warehouse conversion style design, this apartment features timber floorboards & a charming glass window design from the original Alcatel facade which wraps itself along the property and out onto the balcony with a private leafy green aspect.
– A modern floor plan, showcasing each distinct wing, a massive Gourmet Kitchen overlooking the sunken lounge & and a private bedroom hidden away.
– Chic contemporary interiors throughout with the Kitchen sporting stainless steel appliances.
– Generously proportioned bedroom features floor to ceiling mirrored built ins.
– Located in “The Hudson” in Alexandria, Allen Jack + Cottier redesigned the building to be an attractive living environment with a strong sense of place and community identity.
– One of the greatest pools in the area, wrapping the pool is beautifully landscaped timber decking and greenery.
Where is it?
– 3 minutes to the ultra-cool Danks St, swing by for a meal at Sopra, a grocery shop at wholefoods organic or a pastry & coffee at the French House or only 4 Minutes to the famous Allpress Café, awarded by the Sydney Morning
– Herald’s Good Living section as one of the best coffee houses in Sydney.
– Located only 250m to Green Square train station only one stop to Central Station and numerous bus routes to Coogee, universities and the City.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.