MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
B704/222 Botany Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
Why make this your new home?
– Engaging design features high ceilings, an open plan floor plan and walls of glass which encourage natural light
– The generous living, dining and stream-lined kitchen all merge in one large space
– Well-appointed for those that like to cook, the gas kitchen boasts stone benchtops, a glass splashback and quality stainless appliances
– Crafted for relaxed outdoor enjoyment, the all-weather alfresco balcony overlooks the central courtyard
– Discretely separated, the master suite boasts mirrored built-in robes and direct balcony access
– Enhancing the living experience, extras include a hidden laundry, security intercom access and a lift
– This residence delivers superb 1st home, lifestyle pad or investment buying
Where is it?
‘222’ sits on the northern edge of Green Square immersed in all that makes the area so desirable. Its central location is a leisurely stroll to the popular ‘foodie’ hub of Danks Street and walking distance to Victoria Park’s burgeoning gourmet areas including East Village. Just 200m from the sprawling and beautiful grounds of Alexandria Park. Green Square rail is only 800m away ensuring the CBD commute is seamless with just one stop. A multitude of bus services are all within easy reach transporting to the CBD, UNSW, airport and some of Sydney’s most stunning beaches.