MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
B417/810 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
Why make this your new home?
– This exceptional 4th floor apartment is positioned within JPR Architects newest creation ‘Garden House’.
– Situated in an emerging lifestyle destination it is an inspired combination of design sophistication and nature with each apartment boasting a garden entry and a distinctive inside and out flow.
– Discover a superb garden retreat in a popular urban enclave.
– Superb focus on garden living with the development including paths, bridges, waterway features, barbeque facilities, pergolas, outdoor lounge areas and rooftop terraces
– West facing apartment overlooking waterloo oval with all rooms brimming with light.
– Superb styling with a Scandi-inspired theme throughout the apartment evident in the timber floors and neutral colourings
– Open plan design with a generous living and large eat-in galley style kitchen
– Quality Smeg appliances including a gas cook top, ducted a/c.
– Good-sized entertainer’s balcony streaming with light and sun, 6 seater Kitchen Island doubled as dining table.
– Generous bedroom with robe, Internal laundry dryer included lift, video intercom. NBN and Foxtel Ready.
– 9 minutes walk to Green Square station. 1 stop to Central & 2 stops to Airport,
– 2 minutes walk to bus stops. Only 10 minutes bus trip to Sydney CBD (3.5km).
Where is it?
Garden House is located at the corner of McEvoy and Elizabeth Street, Waterloo. Set on the border of Waterloo and East Redfern with a real village atmosphere, Crown Square adjoins the superb Victoria Park lifestyle precinct and is positioned in an intimate no through traffic enclave where every desirable amenity can be found all within walking distance. Numerous parks dot the surrounds. The food connoisseur with love the eating venues and day-to-day shopping options found in popular Danks Street and at the nearby East Village. Transport is easily accessible from the front door with numerous bus services nearby and Green Square rail which offers a one stop commute to the CBD just a few minutes’ walk away. If you love to golf, then Moore Park Golf Course will be your favourite destination positioned within walking distance. The exceptionally central location is just minutes to the CBD, the domestic and international airports and some of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches including Bondi and Coogee