MGM MARTIN - 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
B112/810 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Beautifully designed apartment in the popular ‘Garden House’ building in the heart of Waterloo
– Open plan living space with plush carpet creates an inviting and luxurious space to relax
– Quality eat-in kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances is perfect for entertaining
– Enjoy the green outlook across the common gardens on the spacious balcony
– Two large bedrooms with carpet, built in robes & master with ensuite
– Stunning modern bathrooms with premium marble tiling and matte black tap ware
– Security intercom & underground parking for one car
– Stunning communal gardens manicured to perfection
– Easy stroll to Green Square train station only 800m away, East Village Shopping Centre, bus transport and shops, popular Dank Street cafes and restaurants
Where is it?
An appreciation of garden living is at the heart of ‘Garden House’ evidenced in its many green spaces complete with meandering paths, bridge and waterfall features along with barbecue facilities. An extension of the outstanding Victoria Park lifestyle precinct, every desirable amenity can be found all within walking distance. Numerous parks and green space dot the surrounds providing spaces for outdoor enjoyment. The food connoisseur can explore all the eating venues and day-to-day shopping options found in popular Danks Street and at the nearby East Village. Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus services nearby and Green Square rail just a few minutes’ walk away. The exceptionally central location is just minutes to the CBD, major arterial routes, the domestic and internal airports and some of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches.