MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
B111/810-822 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Formal entrance with large private courtyard
– Light oak style flooring is off-set by timber wall features and shelving
– Luminous living areas are spacious and open plan combining a large living with the unique Scandi inspired kitchen with large central dining bench and high-end Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop
– Walls of sliders open two sides from both the living and bedroom to the spacious alfresco wrap-a-round balcony
– The two large bedrooms form private retreats both with walls of robes and the master enjoying an ensuite
– The small details will certainly impress including ducted a/c, a hidden laundry, smart track lighting, high ceilings and a secure car space
Where is it?
An appreciation of garden living is at the heart of ‘Garden House’ evidenced in its many green spaces complete with meandering paths, bridge and waterfall features along with seating areas perfect to unwind.
An extension of the outstanding Victoria Park lifestyle precinct, every desirable amenity can be found all within walking distance. Numerous parks and green space dot the surrounds providing spaces for outdoor enjoyment.
The food connoisseur can explore all the eating venues and day-to-day shopping options found in popular Danks Street and at the nearby East Village shopping centre.
Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus services nearby and Green Square rail just a few minutes’ walk away. The exceptionally central location is just minutes to the CBD, major arterial routes, the domestic and internal airports and some of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches.