MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
A602/18 Ebsworth Street, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two-bedroom apartment. Situated in the Ebsworth building, this modern apartment boasts lovely views and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living and dining areas make the most of the north aspect extending out to the spacious entertainer’s balcony with city views
– Designed with form and function in mind, the gas kitchen is an exceptional workspace appointed with stone benchtops, quality SMEG appliances and huge amount of cabinetries
– Master bedroom incorporating the walk in wardrobe & ensuite
– Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub & shower recess
– Study nook, NBN connectivity, split cycle air-con throughout
– Easy access to secure underground parking space from the apartment
Where is it?
Zetland is fast becoming Sydney’s new place to be. Young, vibrant & accessible, the new Woolworths, BWS, cafés & restaurant are located at your front door. Further to that, the Grounds of Alexandria, Eden, Nan’s Place, Fratelli Fresh, Salt Meats Cheese, Surry Hills and Newtown are only moments away. The property is also close to Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 10 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins. Green Square Station is just 100 meters walk away with trains 1 stop to Central. Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.