MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
914/20 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Spacious and comfortable interiors brim with an abundance of natural light
– Free flowing design with an open plan living and dining
– Galleries of glass sliders open to the full width leading onto an alfresco balcony
– Central stone wrapped kitchen with a breakfast bar and stainless appliances including a gas cooktop
– Two sizeable bedrooms each fitted with built-in robes and enjoying district views, the master spoilt with an ensuite
– Both rooms situated at opposite ends of the apartment to enjoy ultimate privacy
– Split system air conditioning, large storage cupboard, concealed laundry and a secure car space
– VSQ North provides an outstanding array of on-site amenities with a childcare centre, pool and gym
Where is it?
Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.