MGM MARTIN – Penthouse Style 2 Bedroom Apartment
913A/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020
* Access via Building A entrance on Church Ave, use lift to level 9, turn left and unit is on the left
MGM Martin proudly presents this modern oversized unfurnished apartment positioned on Level 9, designed for those seeking an urban lifestyle within an evolving inner-city community. Within close proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, major road systems, next to Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Moments from Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney’s other major conveniences
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Expansive open plan living areas adjoining massive entertainers balcony with breathtaking City Views
– Designer polyurethane kitchen offering SMEG appliances and Caesar stone bench tops
– Double size bedrooms, main with massive walk in robe & en-suite
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and security intercom
– Large modern bathroom, separate internal laundry with dryer
– The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
– Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
– Woolworths, BWS and Oliver Brown located downstairs in Mascot Central
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.