MGM MARTIN – Split level 2 Bedroom Apartment
910A/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
*Access: Building ‘A’ via Church Ave
MGM Martin proudly presenting this split-level two-bedroom apartment positioned on the 9th floor of the prestigious Tempo Development. This apartment provides elite style living with resort-type amenities including as a swimming pool and gym, and is conveniently located near Mascot Train Station, shopping, and restaurants.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living area with sun-drenched balconies
– Spacious bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and private balconies
– SMEG appliances and Caesar stone bench tops are included in designer polyurethane kitchen.
– Security intercom and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Separate internal laundry with dryer, large contemporary bathroom
Separate guest bathroom downstairs, additional storage area underneath the stairs
– Additional caged storage and double secure parking
– The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
– Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
– Internal Area 100sqm, Balcony Area 22sqm – Total Area 122sqm
Where is it?
Enjoy being close to trendy cafés and restaurants, major road networks, and the Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive from Sydney Airport, the Eastern Suburbs, and the Sydney CBD, which includes the main academic institutions such as the University of Technology and other important conveniences in Sydney.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only