907/3 George Julius Avenue
907/3 George Julius Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Modern 1 bedroom apartment in the PLATINUM building.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Enjoy benchmark living in the stunning Payce built ‘Platinum’ from this 9th floor designer apartment.
– Striking from the first with its cutting edge architecture and luxury finishes, its commanding setting captures the sparkling lights of the CBD skyline.
– Fresh, contemporary and sophisticated, it delivers a premium lifestyle a stroll to all amenities.
– Highly regarded security building, sleek and stylish common spaces, on-site pool, gym, spa and steam room
– High shadow line ceilings create clean lines and enhance the feel of space
– Exceptionally open plan design with the living, dining and kitchen merging in one generous flow
– Superb galley gas kitchen featuring stone benchtop and exceptional Miele appliances
– Floor to ceiling sliders, generously proportioned alfresco balcony created for flawless entertaining
– Expansive vistas across the district and through to the CBD skyline
– Light filled and spacious master retreat with robes
– Over-sized and versatile study, ducted a/c, hidden laundry and designer bathroom
Where is it?
the East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket and Virgin Active Gym. The property is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins. Green Square Station is just 8 mins walk away with trains 1 stop to central and there are a multitude of bus services to the CBD & beaches just 3 mins walk away. Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed, Spa
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...