Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
88/2 Levy Walk
88/2 Levy Walk, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, light filled, split-level two-bedroom apartment. Situated on a higher floor of a security building this modern apartment boasts ample space and truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Recently painted throughout with updated lighting and recently laid carpets
– Light filled and inviting interiors benefit from an abundance of space, sleek styling and excellent natural light
– Cleverly designed by award winning architects Turner Associates, this terrace style apartment is the largest of its type and has been angled to the North to maximise light to all spaces.
– Set over 2 spacious floors
– Excellent cross flow ventilation and stunning views over the leafy and tranquil Joynton Park
– Outstanding open plan kitchen followed by a superb living and dining area
– Walls of glass give way to the well-proportioned entertainer’s balcony
– The two bedrooms are spacious both come with built-in robes
– All the extras are there including secure building, lift, and intercom
– One secure car space
-Building offers a secured pool and gym facilities
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...