MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT (SPLIT-LEVEL)
88/2 Levy Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two-bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of Zetland in a secured complex with amenities to enjoy. This property boasts house like proportions and truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Light filled and inviting interiors benefit from an abundance of space, sleek styling and excellent natural light
– Cleverly design, this terrace style apartment is the largest of its type and has been angled to the North to maximise light to all spaces.
– Set over 2 spacious floors
– Excellent cross flow ventilation and stunning views over the leafy and tranquil Joynton Park
– Outstanding open plan kitchen followed by a superb living and dining area
– Walls of glass give way to the well-proportioned entertainer’s balcony
– The two bedrooms are spacious both come with built-in robes
– All the extras are there including secure building, lift, and intercom
– One secure car space
– Pool and gym
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants and many, many more! Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.