MGM MARTIN – MODERN SPLIT LEVEL TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
81/18-26 Church Avenue, Mascot NSW 2020
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this spacious, dual-level apartment is designed for optimum light and space with extensive use of glass and high ceilings. Located in the front building on Church Avenue making it extra quiet and just a few metres to train station. Enjoy the wonderful lifestyle on offer as well as the many facilities Aero offers such as pool, gym and BBQ facilities.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living area flowing onto a spacious north facing entertainers’ balcony
– Designer stone kitchen equipped with quality gas fittings and stainless steel appliances
– Fully tiled modern bathroom with separate bathtub
– Master bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite on lower level
– Air conditioning throughout, freshly painted, carpet flooring
– Pet-friendly complex offers pool, spa, sauna, updated gym, gardens and lobby cafe
– Security intercom, lift access, double security car space plus storage cage.
– Communal rooftop BBQ terrace with panoramic city views
Where is it?
This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery. It’s an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD. A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park. Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world-class beaches.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.