The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
8/4 Bruce Street
8/4 Bruce Street, Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216 AUS
MGM MARTIN – UNFURNISHED THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this oversized beachside apartment with bay views, freshly painted, brand new carpet and blinds.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Entertainers’ terrace taking in district and water views
– Open plan living and dining flowing out to the terrace
– Additional sunny balcony adjoining the second bedroom
– Stylishly renovated contemporary kitchen with stone benches
– Quality appliances including dishwasher and induction stove
– Updated, fully tiled ensuite and full sized main bathroom
– Built-in wardrobes, internal laundry, plantation shutters
– Double lock-up garage, set in a boutique security building
– Swimming beach and waterfront restaurants at the door
– 20m from express city buses and a brief stroll to shops
Where is it?
Virtually opposite Brighton Beach and the sweeping expanse of Cooks Park, this apartment enjoys up-close Botany Bay views and a lifestyle of complete convenience. Refreshed by modern updates, it features oversized interiors ready to move into and enjoy.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...