MGM MARTIN – Elevated 2 Bedroom Apartment
8/3 Longworth Avenue, Eastlakes NSW 2018
MGM Martin proudly presenting this first-floor apartment with a spacious modern layout and completely renovated interiors that offers lifestyle and quality in one of Eastlake’s most sought-after location. There is plenty of natural light throughout the apartment. The position is peaceful and quiet, with only a few steps to Eastlakes Shopping Centre and Eastlakes Reserve. A short distance from buses and public transit that will take you wherever in Sydney, including the CBD, the Eastern Suburbs, beaches, UNSW, and POW Hospital.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living and dining area bathed in natural light
– Interiors open to park view balcony with sunny east aspect
– Beautifully presented kitchen equipped with gas appliances
– Double sized bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
– Bright renovated bathroom includes floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Well maintained security building with communal front lawn
– Floating floorboards, air conditioning and intercom access
– Single off street car space plus internal laundry facilities
– Footsteps to Eastlakes Shopping Centre, schools and buses
Where is it?
Only 7kms to the CBD, Eastlakes is proving to be a hidden gem in the South East and with the up-coming completion of a new shopping centre by CROWN featuring eateries and major retail lines it will be a suburb boasting an enviable lifestyle. Eastlakes is only 5 minutes’ drive to one of Sydney’s new foodie hotspots, The Cannery in Rosebery with establishments such as; Three Blue Ducks, Gelato Messina and Black Star Pastry.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations