MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT (FURNISHED)
753/2C Defries Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this furnished two bedroom apartment above the East Village shopping mall.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Fully Furnished
– Situated on the 7th floor of East Village the design of this sought after apartment creates an envious indoor/outdoor flow with every room adjoining the generous balcony
– Sweeping open plan living, dining with updated floorboards throughout and a centrepiece kitchen
– The designer kitchen is a striking showpiece with stone benchtops, stylish cabinetry and Smeg appliances including a gas cook top
– Spacious alfresco balcony overlooking the streetscape
– Two large bedroom suites both with balcony access and mirrored robes
– Master suite with sleek contemporary ensuite
– Concealed laundry, high ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security building with private intercom entry and lift
– Single secure car space on title
Where is it?
Victoria Park’s ‘eat street’ and East Village is literally at the door offering an extensive array of day to day shopping options, cafes and services.
Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Stroll to Green Square Station which offers a quick, one stop commute to Central.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.