The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
724/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue
724/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
*Access via Building ‘U1’ located near the front of the estate, on the right. Use lift to level 6, turn left
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this well maintained two bedroom apartment within the extremely popular Kimberley Estate Complex. Enjoy access to the complex’s resort style facilities including a large indoor pool & spa, gym, sauna, squash court, on-site day care center & stores, plus beautifully maintained gardens & visitor parking.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Generous size living & dining area
– Gas kitchen with stainless steel, gas appliances & smooth granite benchtops
– Floor to ceiling built-in mirrored wardrobes in both bedrooms
– Bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
– Internal laundry
– Secure car space
– On site building management & 24-hour security
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– The complex also provides amenities for the sports minded such as swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, spa and squash court and also has several specialty shops.
Where is it?
Located in a peaceful & convenient complex within one of South Sydney’s most cosmopolitan settings. Offering short distance to public transport, Sydney CBD, airport, shopping districts & Rosebery’s infamous abundance of eateries, including The Grounds of Alexandria & The Cannery.
* Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Carpeted, Lift Installed, Pool
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...