The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
716/97 Dalmeny Avenue
716/97 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this modern unfurnished two bedroom bedroom apartment. Located in the highly sought after area of Rosebery, this apartment boasts a luxe feel within a secured building with street appeal.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Stunning two bedroom apartment enhances the living experience with timber flooring, elegant finishing’s and reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms
– A showpiece of light and space, it features an open plan living and dining area
– Two generously sized bedrooms offer superb accommodation, both fitted with extensive built-in robes
– Contemporary gourmet kitchen takes center stage appointed with stone breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including gas cooking
– Modern bathroom with luxuriously over-sized shower
– Hidden internal laundry with dryer
– Highly sought-after Genesis building his complete with security intercom and lift access
– Underground secure parking for one car
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Lift Installed
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...