MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
716/97 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Why make this your new home?
– Stunning two bedroom apartment enhances the living experience with timber flooring, elegant finishing’s and reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms
– A showpiece of light and space, it features an open plan living and dining area, flowing onto a large balcony
– Two generously sized bedrooms offer superb accommodation, both fitted with extensive built-in robes
– Contemporary gourmet kitchen takes center stage appointed with stone breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including gas cooking
– Modern bathroom with luxuriously over-sized shower
– Hidden internal laundry with dryer
– Highly sought-after Genesis building his complete with security intercom and lift access
– Underground secure parking for one car
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches. Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports.