Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
7/7 Crystal Street
7/7 Crystal Street, Waterloo NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - SPLIT LEVEL AIRCONDITIONED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM Martin proudly presents this sun drenched, recently painted, split level apartment with dramatic double height ceilings is this designer “Tiara” apartment located in trendy Danks St surrounded by popular cafe’s and galleries.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why Make This Your New Home?
– Fully air conditioned split level apartment
– Spacious and bright open plan living and dining that easily flows to a balcony *feature wall removed*
– Two large bedrooms upstairs both with built in wardrobes, master bedroom with ensuite
– Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances and fridge and new dishwasher included
– Second full bathroom
– Property has been recently painted
– Excellent storage throughout
– Pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
– Equipped with residents gym, pool and sauna.
Where is it?
Located in the heart of Waterloo and just a few minutes away from local restaurants, Woolworths and IGA shops, cafes, Waterloo Oval and short drive to East Village and Moore Park Shopping Centre. Easy access to public transport and within walking distance to the Green Square Train Station.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Pet Friendly
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Pool, Spa
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...