Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
697/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue
697/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this well maintained, cozy apartment in the desirable ‘Kimberley Estate’. The complex offers amazing on-site resort style facilities, plenty of visitor parking and all your amenities within short distance.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent.
Why make this your new home?
– Property will be freshly painted with brand new floorboards
– Light filled open plan design with floor-to-ceiling windows
– Sunlit balcony
– Stylish granite kitchen and stainless steel gas appliances
– Two double bedrooms both featuring mirrored built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite including separate bath tub
– Ducted air conditioning, intercom, laundry including dryer
– Single secure car space
– Access to the complex’s facilities including, large indoor pool & spa, gym, sauna, squash court, on site stores & beautifully maintained gardens, plus visitor parking & 24 hour security.
Where is it?
Located in the very sought after Kimberley Estate, tucked away in a secure and private locale within vibrant Rosebery, this property provides incredible convenience. Offering short distance to public transport, Sydney CBD, airport, restaurants, cafes & shopping districts. The food connoisseur will love the gourmet hotspots that dot the surrounding streets including Da Mario, Blackstar Pastry Rosebery, The Grounds of Alexandria & much more to discover!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Pool
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...