Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
66/2 Levy Walk
66/2 Levy Walk, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this split level two bedroom apartment. With plenty of natural light and picturesque views this two bedroom is a must see!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living & dining area
– Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Modern kitchen with gas appliances
– Sun-drenched balcony
– Carpeted throughout
– Security car-space
–Air con in living room and master bedroom
Where is it?
Enjoy the convenience of being within close proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, major road systems, next to Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive from Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney’s other major conveniences.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.