MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
650/5 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Why make this your new home?
– Open plan corner apartment
– 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Full bathroom with en-suite to main.
– Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
– Large North East facing balcony
– Internal laundry
– Reverse air-conditioning in all rooms
– Security complex with lift access, on site manager, video intercom
– BBQ pavilion surrounded by gardens.
– Indoor heated pool, spa, sauna and gym.
– Car park space
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches. Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports.