MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
64/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Modern 3 bedrooms apartment in the EON building.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– A unique three bedroom which has expansive living areas
– Excellent use of space with floor to ceiling glass windows and a balcony which is accessed by the lounge and two bedrooms
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and sleek stainless steel appliances
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Two designer bathrooms and an internal laundry
– Two car spaces, as well as pool and gym facilities in the building
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria.
Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.