MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
632/7 Defries Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, unfurnished oversized two bedroom apartment. Peacefully positioned in a quiet street, this stylish apartment represents a brilliant lifestyle or investment asset in one of the east’s drawcard locations. The superbly appointed residence delivers a spacious floorplan with clear CBD views from its balcony and walk everywhere convenience.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Featuring stainless steel kitchen appliances, including gas cook top, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
– The open plan design gives the property a vast amount of living space with the Gourmet Kitchen presiding over the living/dining areas and providing island bench space for ultimate cooking.
– Seamless flow through from the living out onto the large balcony.
– Two double bedrooms are well-separated both with built-in robes. The master enjoys a contemporary ensuite.
– Secure parking space
– Resort style facilities, including indoor heated pool, gymnasium, sauna, spa and outdoor common areas
Where is it?
Zetland has quickly evolved from its industrial roots into an area known for its expanses of green space, café scene and easy accessibility to the best of Sydney. Now established, it’s a tranquil haven for the lovers of urban living. Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Eon’ is perfectly positioned to enjoy the tree-lined streets, abundance of green spaces and pleasant areas to stroll. The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.