MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
628/10 Grandstand Parade, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized three bedroom apartment. Situated in a security building this modern apartment boasts city views and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why Make this your home?
– Beautifully elevated on the 6th floor of ‘Eon’, this family-sized apartment enjoys a premier position
– Bright, invigorating interiors with high ceilings and an abundance of windows and sliding doors
– Expansive and open plan living and dining areas extend out to two over-sized entertainer’s balconies with sensational district views
– Centrepiece stone and gas kitchen is perfect for the home cook
– Clever concealed study room with sliding doors provides for the perfect home office
– The master retreat is positioned in its own wing with built-in robes, direct balcony access and superb en-suite with freestanding bath
– Two further bedrooms both featuring built-in robes
– Internal laundry plus two security parking spaces
– Eon delivers a premier living experience including an indoor aquatic centre with spa and sauna and fully-equipped fitness centre
Where is it?
Enjoy the convenience of being within close proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, major road systems, next to Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive from Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney’s other major conveniences.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.