MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
62/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two-bedroom apartment. Situated on the 11th floor of a security building this north facing modern apartment boasts glorious views with floor to ceiling glass windows and is the epitome of “sky living”. Enjoy the sun-drenched space and house like proportions, this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home? (Specific property points)
– The living space of this property is one of the finest in the area. With a free-flowing lounge/dining space opening onto a sun drenched north facing balcony it takes in epic 270 degree views from Botany Bay through to the CBD and Kensington.
– One of the largest Gourmet Kitchen’s in the building and appointed with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and polyurethane joinery.
– Ideally located high in the building this is the ultimate in private living
– The property also features a stunning master bedroom with views over Joynton Park
-Security car space with direct lift access
– on site building manager and state of the art pool and gym facilities.
– Ducted Air-conditioning throughout!
-Open plan and light-filled living area
– Floor to ceiling glass windows wrapping the living area
– Spacious balcony for all your entertainment needs
-Generous bedrooms with private balcony to main bedroom
-New Floorboards to be laid
Where is it?
Located in the highly sought after & tightly held “ESP” building, meters away from the new East Village shopping centre with Coles supermarket, Virgin active Gym and more!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all