MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
521/133-141 Botany Road, Waterloo NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stylish air conditioned open-plan living/dining area that impresses with wide floating timber flooring, abundant natural light. Moments to all amenities.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Light-filled living/dining area features floating floors and split-system air conditioning
– Sleek designer kitchen features a breakfast bar, gas cooktop and s/steel appliances
– Built-in robes to both good-sized bedrooms; luxury modern ensuite to master bedroom
– Stylish main bathroom is also immaculately presented with an over-size shower
– Living/dining and master bedroom both open to the balcony with elevated district views
– European-style internal laundry, plus built-in linen cupboard add convenience
– Secure parking for one car in modern, boutique residential complex
Where is it
Nestled in the heart of Waterloo with a real village atmosphere, this residence is primed to enjoy the best of the Waterloo and Victoria Park lifestyle precincts. Discover Dank Street’s many award winning and popular eateries alongside art galleries and Victoria Park’s ‘eat street’ and East Village with its day to day shopping options, cafes and services an easy stroll away.
Numerous bus services are quickly on hand providing access to the CBD, UNSW and Coogee Beach.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.