MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
503/39-47 Mentmore Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Why make this your new home?
– ‘Gusto’ is a stylish addition to grace Rosebery’s skyline beautifully merging with the landscape
– Stunning white washed floors are complimented by a light and bright colour palette
– The living and dining merge effortlessly with the designer kitchen
– Scoring highly on style and functionality the kitchen features stone benchtops, a gas cooktop and luxury Miele appliances
– The large balcony is a design masterpiece, expansive in proportion encouraging family and friends to gather
– The bedroom is a generous end-of-day retreat boasting a wall of robes and access to the balcony
– A designer bathroom rests just outside the bedroom along with the hidden laundry area
– All the extras are here including ducted air conditioning, NBN, lift access, intercom entry
– ‘Gusto’ includes landscaped garden spaces for the resident’s enjoyment
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery all within walking distance of ‘Gusto’.
Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of green space with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park just down the street.
Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches
Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports