The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
503/2 Victoria Park Parade
503/2 Victoria Park Parade, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM + STUDY APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presents this exclusive, spacious one bedroom, fully furnished apartment in the heart of Zetland. With everything that you need this property is a must to inspect!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Fully furnished bright and spacious combined living room and dining with leather lounge
– Great balcony for that morning coffee, work from home space or an evening cocktail!
– Modern fully equipped eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove, dishwasher and oven
– Oversized bedroom with queen bed, built in wardrobes and perfectly opening to the versatile balcony
– Perfect separate study/ WFH space
– Sleek bathroom with concealed laundry including washing machine and dryer
Where is it?
– Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s
– Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct
– Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”
– Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central
– A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches
– Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...