Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
502/77 Epsom Road
502/77 Epsom Road, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - NEAR NEW TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presents this bright and spacious and fully air conditioned apartment in one of Rosebery’s newest developments – Jolyn Place!. With luxury fit outs and close to transport, shops and links to the city, beaches and universities this is the place for you!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home
– Spacious combined living dining room with ducted air conditioning flowing to a bright balcony
– New modern seamlessly designed kitchen
– Master bedroom with wardrobe and large ensuite
– Large second bedroom with built in wardrobe
– European laundry with dryer
– The building also has two common rooftop gardens complete with sitting areas and BBQ and with 360 degree of city view, Botany Bay, and district.
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Gelato Messina and All Press Cafe all within walking distance of Jolyn Place. Close to Green Square station and Buses close and only a short distance to Zetland Shopping Centre, Zetland Coles, Zetland Pool, UNSW, UTS and Sydney University.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Area Views, Car Parking - Basement, City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...