MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
50/6A Defries Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
Why make this your new home?
– Set high on the 8th floor of acclaimed ‘Apex’, this superlative apartment delivers contemporary luxury and provides the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary
– Superior design and level of finish throughout with a private entry foyer with generous study space
– Positioned centrally in the building with wide galleries of glass allows for an abundance of natural light
– Generous open plan living and dining with reverse cycle A/C spills out to the large entertainer’s balcony
– Effortlessly comfortable with generous dimensions and abundance of light the bedroom boasts a walk in robe with ample storage space
– ‘Apex’ boasts a unique sky garden which offers a leafy and tranquil paradise for its residents to enjoy
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, one stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.