MGM MARTIN – ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
5/13 Grandstand Parade, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning and sizable one bedroom apartment. Light filled and contemporary interiors encourage an indoor/outdoor living experience boasting a large alfresco terrace and rear balcony.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan design features a spacious living, dining and sleek stone galley-style kitchen which seamlessly merge together, with floorboards throughout
– The kitchen includes quality appliances with a gas cook top and dishwasher
– A wall of floor to ceiling sliders invites in the light and allows a perfect transition between the interiors and the terrace
– The master retreat is exceptionally proportioned, spilling out to the balcony and fitted with a wall of mirrored robes
– The property comes with a hidden laundry and single secure car space accessed via a lift
– Step out from the private alfresco courtyard into the beautiful and manicured central gardens of Eco
– NBN ready
– Pet friendly
Where is it?
Zetland is fast becoming Sydney’s new place to be. Young, vibrant & accessible you are located just moments from The Grounds of Alexandria, Eden, Nan’s Place, Fratelli Fresh, Salt Meats Cheese, Danks Street, Surry Hills and Newtown. Further to that, East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket & Virgin Active Gym plus the newly opened Gunyama Aquatic and recreational centre only located within 5 minutes’ walk.
** As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure that we take measures to mitigate the spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our clients and team. We ask all who attend an MGM Martin Open For Inspection to please wear a mask and maintain the required social distance.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.