Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
44/2 Levy Walk
44/2 Levy Walk, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Renovated 2 bedroom apartment in the ESP building. Immersed in a leafy beauty that has it feeling like a country escape, this exceptional dual level apartment enjoys a 2nd & 3rd floor setting within ‘ESP’. Interiors are bright, fresh and uplifting spilling out to outdoor spaces that take in Joynton Park. Its peaceful yet pivotal location has it steps to East Village, bus services, parks and the rail.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Brand new timber flooring & Freshly painted thoughout the unit
– Open plan living and dining area that flows to the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliance.
– Upper level accommodates the two generous bedroom suites both with robes
– Master retreat with ensuite, small balcony and wall of glass which frames the superb leafy park views
– Internal laundry, single security car space, lift, intercom
– ‘ESP’ guarantees a superior lifestyle with a building manager, on-site pool and gym
Where is it?
Vibrant and extremely accessible, ‘ESP’ rests in a central location embraced by beautiful parks, superb eating zones and excellent transport options. Eat out every day in nearby East Village with its fine array of eateries, day to day shopping options including Coles, Virgin Active and Westpac or explore the many popular cafes, galleries and shops on nearby Danks Street.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Pool
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...