MGM MARTIN – MODERN APARTMENT WITH MASSIVE COURTYARD
432/55 Church Avenue, Mascot NSW 2020
MGM Martin proudly presenting this modern apartment with massive courtyard. Located in an enviable position, Mascot Central will offer residents outstanding proximity to shopping, entertainment, recreation, childcare and top educational institutions. With an onsite shopping centre providing residents access to Woolworths and specialty stores, you won’t ever need to travel far to enjoy all the conveniences you need.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan layout with free-flowing living area connects seamlessly with the courtyard
– Luxurious bathroom with free standing bath, frameless glass shower and high quality finishes
– The innovative modern kitchen with quality European appliances
Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite
– Study room / 3rd Bedroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout & security intercom
– Modern and stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna
– Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
– Dedicated onsite building manager
– Landscaped gardens with BBQ facility
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.