MGM MARTIN - Freshly painted two bedroom + large study
42/2 Hutchinson Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Two bedroom plus separate study/nursery/small bedroom
– Long and wide entry hallway creates a house-like feel
– Exceptional separation is provided with two wings – one for living and one for bedroom accommodation
– Sprawling and open plan design combines the living, dining and chic kitchen in one expansive sweep
– A breathtaking balcony runs along the width of the residence nestled within the leafy canopy and overlooking treed Joynton Park
– Central stone topped gas kitchen boasting stainless appliances
– Two substantial light-filled bedrooms enjoy leafy park vistas and have been fitted with built-in robes
– Master retreat boasts a stylish contemporary ensuite
– Large and versatile home office area
– Reverse cycle a/c, internal laundry, secure car space plus storage cage
– Enhancing the resident’s enjoyment is ‘Form’s’ beautiful courtyard pool and gardens
– Storage cage included and ideal parking location
Where is it?
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Form’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Across from ‘Form’ rests both beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub and sleepy Nuffield Park.
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh and many more