MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
414/20 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presents this exceptional natural light, north-east aspect and superb sense of style apartment. This enticing apartment puts you right in the heart of a thriving precinct, delivering superb buying.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
What is it?
– 4th floor position in VSQ North, corner set with a sunny N/E aspect
– Beautifully presented interiors, windows on two sides, ducted a/c
– Generous open plan living and dining rooms, large alfresco balcony
– Delightful greenery surrounds the residence, stone wrapped kitchen
– Quality appliances, breakfast bench, two spacious bedrooms, robes
– Master retreat with an ensuite, three separate storage cupboards
– Elevate your lifestyle with an on-site pool, gym & child care centre
– Concealed laundry, video intercom, single security car space on title
Where is it?
– Victoria Park’s ‘eat street’ is literally at the door whilst East Village with its day to day shopping options, cafes and services is mere footsteps away
– Zetland is Sydney’s new foodie hotspot surrounded by cool establishments such as The Grounds, Café Sopra, Fratelli Fresh, Cipro Pizza al Taglio and many more
– Stroll to Green Square Station which offers a quick, one stop commute to Central
– Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly
– There is an abundance of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee
– It’s a quick commute to the CBD, international and domestic airports and UNSW
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.