MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
410/3 Madden Close, Botany NSW 2019
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presenting this spacious, near-new, one bedroom home awaits you in an ever-emerging pocket of Botany. Boasting an open floorplan with entertainer’s kitchen featuring sleek, stone benchtops and leafy outlook of Sir Joseph Banks Park. With natural reserves, parks, beaches, and endless recreation opportunities at your doorstep, along with the growing café and shopping scene, this property has it all.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Generous and spacious layout delivering great functionality, light, and flow
– Well-maintained, modern living in sought-after location
– Entertainer’s kitchen with sleek stone benchtops, mirror splashback, SMEG appliances and gas cooking
– Inviting bedroom with convenient built-in wardrobe
– Stylish bathroom with combined bathtub/shower and quality finishes throughout
– Large internal laundry, secure car space with additional storage cage and intercom access
Where is it?
This huge near new apartment in the heart of Botany is set inside a thriving new development and provides pleasant village type living. Botany Village, which is nearby, is a short walk to local cafés and eateries and has a huge park. With the Sydney CBD only a short commute away and some of the famed Eastern Beaches less than a 15-minute drive away.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only