MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
407/72-86 Bay Street, Botany NSW 2019
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment. Situated in a security building, this modern apartment boasts city views and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate its value.
Why make this your new home?
– Top floor of the low rise complex with a premium park view setting
– Upstairs two bedrooms are both generously proportioned and enjoy either park vistas or central courtyard views
– Lounge room enjoys the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning plus the apartment features an internal laundry
– The master suite boasts a stone ensuite and private decked balcony overlooking the courtyard gardens
– Interiors feature clean lines and sweeping open plan design with a generous combined living and dining extending out to the good-sized alfresco balcony
Where is it?
Botany is home to an emerging village lifestyle with a wealth of new eateries and cafes popping up in the village strip and on many corners. For an impromptu game of golf or as a regular pastime, The Lakes Golf Course is nearby as well as St Michaels Golf Club. Connectivity is the key with this amazingly located property just 10km to the city and enjoying quick and easy access to major arterial routes. On the doorstep are regular CBD, Sydney Airport and district bus routes and its close to Mascot station. There are several schools within walking distance including Banksmeadow Public School, St Bernard’s Catholic Primary School and Pagewood Public School. An easy drive will have you savouring the pristine beauty of some of Sydney’s famous beaches including Coogee and Tamarama.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.