MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
403/1 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Why make this your new home?
– Ideal split level floor plan within highly-regarded ‘Valentino Place’
– Brilliant open plan design with a spacious living and dining flowing easily out to the covered balcony space
– Stylish stone topped gas kitchen boasting European appliances and a dishwasher
– Comfortable all year round with reverse cycle a/c
– Clever concealed study nook/media centre
– Separate master suite with mirrored robes and ensuite rests on the lower level
– Queen-sized second bedroom with robe
– Full laundry, secure basement parking and intercom
– ‘Valentino Place’ enjoys tranquil garden spaces, an on-site building manager, pool, gym, spa, sauna and childcare centre
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Gelato Messina and All Press Cafe all within walking distance of ‘Valentino Place’.
Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping centre.
An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These provide easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches.