Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
39/60 Harbourne Road
39/60 Harbourne Road, Kingsford NSW 2032 AUS
MGM MARTIN – MODERN THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH DISTRICT VIEWS
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presents this large newly refreshed three bedroom apartment that provides an outstanding and convenient lifestyle situated in the heart of Kingsford. Offering a vibrant city lifestyle with UNSW, transport, shops, and the light rail within minutes of your doorstep.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living and dining areas bathed in sunlight
– Oversized balcony allows you to enjoy high rise district views over Botany Bay & the city skyline
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliances and dishwasher
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Master appointed with dual built-in robes and generous ensuite
– Huge bathroom with separate bath, shower and hidden laundry
– Freshly painted and fully tiled throughout
– Set on the top floor of a well-kept double brick building
– Car space in secure basement with convenient lift access
Where is it?
Perfectly located near Kingsford shopping strip, with bus routes and the light rail at your disposal taking you into the City, to UNSW and Prince of Wales Hospital. Only a 10-15 minute drive to Maroubra Beach, 10 minutes to Eastgardens Shopping Centre, you won’t find anything better.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.