MGM MARTIN - FOUR BEDROOM COURTYARD APARTMENT
39/29 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized three bedroom apartment with a extra study or 4th room. With an expansive wrap around courtyard in a near new building.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Located on the ground floor featuring this large apartment
– Enormous private entertaining terrace
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Three additional bedrooms with built in robes, the fourth ideal as a study
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher, stainless steel gas/cooking
– Extras include a concealed study nook, internal laundry, intercom and two car space’s side by side.
– High end complex featuring gym, pool & sauna.
Where is it?
Tucked away in a secure and private locale within the vibrant, green and fast emerging Rosebery, this property offers incredible convenience with the Eastern distributor just minutes away offering access to the Sydney CBD, popular eastern suburbs beaches and the airport in under 10 minutes. Short walk to Green Square Station (10 mins), 1 stop to central. Multitude of bus services within 300m, including the M20, 343 & 301 to CBD AND the 348 UNSW & Coogee. Rosebery is a real foodie hot spot with some of Sydney’s coolest new establishments just minutes away, these include; Kitchen By Mike, Black Star Pastry, Da Mario, The clubhouse, The Grounds, Salts Meats Cheese, All press, Bourke Street Bakery, and many more.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.