MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
38/2 Levy Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Modern 2 bedroom apartment in the ESP building. Immersed in a leafy beauty that has it feeling like a country escape, this exceptional dual level apartment enjoys a 2nd & 3rd floor setting within ‘ESP’. Interiors are bright, fresh and uplifting spilling out to outdoor spaces that take in Joynton Park. Its peaceful yet pivotal location has it steps to East Village, bus services, parks and the rail.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– High regarded building complete with resort amenities
– Stylish and easy care timber flooring downstairs & near new carpet upstairs
– Generous open plan living and dining connects seamlessly with the large park facing alfresco terrace
– Created for the home chef and those that love to entertain, the stone topped gas kitchen is a stylish workspace with Smeg appliances
– Upper level accommodates the two generous bedroom suites both with robes
– Master retreat with ensuite, small balcony and wall of glass which frames the superb leafy park views
– Near new air-con in living room & master bedroom
– Internal laundry, single security car space, lift, intercom
– ‘ESP’ guarantees a superior lifestyle with a building manager, on-site pool and gym
Where is it?
Vibrant and extremely accessible, ‘ESP’ rests in a central location embraced by beautiful parks, superb eating zones and excellent transport options. Eat out every day in nearby East Village with its fine array of eateries, day to day shopping options including Coles, Virgin Active and Westpac or explore the many popular cafes, galleries and shops on nearby Danks Street.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy