MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
37/6A Defries Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents bright and specious air conditioned two bedroom apartment located in the Well-regarded pet-friendly ‘Apex’ was PAYCE built and Turner + Associates designed to deliver the finest Victoria Park living experience.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Expansive air conditioned lounge with separate dining room with area views
– Air conditioned master bedroom with designer ensuite
– Private entry foyer with storage/cloak cupboards
– Corner position with wide galleries of glass allowing for an abundance of natural light
– Generous open plan living and dining spills out to the north facing and large entertainer’s balcony
– Crafted with the keen home chef and entertainer in mind, the kitchen features stone benchtops, an island bench, gas cooktop and fine Smeg appliances
– Additional features include a generous New York Style laundry, reverse cycle a/c, single secure car space and a storage cage
– ‘Apex’ boasts a unique sky garden which offers a leafy and tranquil paradise for its residents to enjoy
Where is it?
– Victoria Park’s ‘eat street’ is literally at the door whilst East Village with its day to day shopping options, cafes and services is mere footsteps away
– Zetland is Sydney’s new foodie hotspot surrounded by cool establishments such as The Grounds, Café Sopra, Fratelli Fresh, Cipro Pizza al Taglio and many more
– Stroll to Green Square Station which offers a quick, one stop commute to Central
– Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly
– There is an abundance of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee
– It’s a quick commute to the CBD, international and domestic airports and UNSW
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.